As a global CDMO leader in drug-device combination products, Kindeva Drug Delivery supports pharma and biotech clients with the development and manufacturing of a full spectrum of pulmonary & nasal drug delivery products for respiratory and systemic diseases. With our device and primary container agnostic approach, we custom match the very best device for each proposed therapy.
We deliver industry-leading phase appropriate analytical methods, hardware design, and inhalation formulation in both small and macromolecules for pulmonary & nasal products. From early-stage device selection and formulation design through all stages of product testing and process development, cGMP scale-up, and commercialization, combine forces with Kindeva to optimize your first-in-human timeline and maximize your drug-device product success.
Our pulmonary & nasal platform technologies
Choosing the best inhalation device for your drug is vital for creating an effective therapy, which is why we follow a detailed process to help determine the optimal option.
Create exceptional products
- Lab-scale and commercial experience formulating stable products
- Formulations ranging from small molecules to macromolecules
- Particle engineering & raw material screening
- Phase appropriate method development & GMP validation
- Globally minded regulatory and leadership
- Expert data analysis and interpretation
- Expert analytical method development
- Automated filling and packaging lines
- Cold-fill and pressure-fill capabilities
- Micronization and powder handling technologies
- Small-to-large order packaging flexibility
As industry-leading experts in the pulmonary biologics space, our renowned team does an evaluation of your product needs and timeline, then offers a flexible, fast, cost-effective strategy for fulfillment. Our extensive experience and advanced capabilities provide speed and quality for early feasibility studies, and we serve multiple molecule classes with a primary container agnostic approach to accelerate first-in-human trials. Kindeva gets your pulmonary biologics combination product right — the first time.
Why Kindeva for your pulmonary & nasal needs?
Ready to get started?
Whether you’re determining ideal delivery and dosage or looking to scale sterile manufacturing and fill-finish operations, combine forces with Kindeva throughout your process to minimize risk through proactive, informed solutions that accelerate every stage of your product’s pathway.