Analytical & Technical Leadership
From early-phase feasibility to final design requirements, we can meet the needs of challenging drug formulations.
- Feasibility and early-phase development capabilities
- Human tolerability and human factors studies
- Proven ability to develop challenging drug formulations
- Preclinical and clinical capabilities
- Regulatory leadership and expert data analysis to support submissions and filings
Refined over several device generations, Kindeva’s microstructured systems are designed for consistent intradermal delivery of vaccines and biologics. Our patient-friendly technology is available in two formats, providing an option of delivery routes to enable your commercial success.
- Solid Microstructures – offers potential for increased immunogenicity, dose sparing, cold chain elimination, and increased patient convenience via self-administration
- Hollow Microstructures – offers reproducible intradermal delivery of a wide range of viscosities
With sophisticated project management, rigorous quality processes, manufacturing excellence, and cGMP facilities, Kindeva supports a reliable supply chain for your program.
- Automated Array Molding and Packaging
- Aseptic Array Coating for Solid Microstructures
- Qualified Equipment for Device Assembly Process
- Manufacturing capability for Preclinical, Clinical, and Scale-up Activities