Analytical & Technical Leadership
From early-phase feasibility to final design requirements and commercialization, we confidently meet the needs of challenging drug formulations.
- Rapid feasibility and early-phase development capabilities
- Human tolerability and human factors studies
- Proven ability to develop challenging drug formulations
- Preclinical and clinical capabilities
- Regulatory leadership and expert data analysis to support submissions and filings
Our intradermal drug-delivery platforms are designed for accurate dosing and reliable microneedle-based delivery for commercial applications of biologics and small molecules. Whether your molecule is liquid or solid, we can deliver it in a combination product customized for your patients and brand.
- Solid Intradermal Drug Delivery Platform – solid-coated microneedle array offer potential for increased immunogenicity, dose sparing, cold-chain elimination, and increased patient convenience via self-administration
- Liquid Intradermal Drug Delivery Platform – offers reproducible intradermal delivery of liquid formulations across a wide range of viscosities, volumes, and delivery durations, through an array of hollow microneedles
With sophisticated project management, rigorous quality processes, manufacturing excellence, and cGMP facilities, Kindeva supports a reliable supply chain for your program.
- Automated array molding and packaging
- Aseptic array coating for solid microneedles
- Qualified equipment for device-assembly process
- Manufacturing capability for preclinical, clinical, and scale-up activities